2015 Kubota MX5800 HST 4WD
Call for Price
Front Loader Arm
72" Quick Attach Round Front Bucket
Get to work with Kubota's most powerful MX Series 4WD utility tractor yet, equipped with a 61.4 horsepower Tier 4 Final Kubota diesel engine. The improved operator deck with high back suspension seat and new dash panel ramp up comfort while the HST transmission assures smooth performance and productivity. It's everything you want in a utility tractor.
- 3-Point Hitch - The powerful Category II 3-Point Hitch is convertible to Category I easily handles correctly matched Implements. Rigid link ends are standard on the MX4800 and MX5200F models, with telescoping link ends and stabilizers on the MX5200 and MX5800 4WD models, such a great feature. An upgrade kit is available for the MX4800 and MX5200F 2WD models. The telescoping lower links make hooking up and working with large implements easier.
- Bevel Gear Front Axle - A superior feature that delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
- Cup Holder - To help you stay hydrated, the convenient cup holder will always keep your beverage within easy reach.
- Easier Cleaning and Maintenance - The new MX Series is designed to make daily maintenance easy. For fast cleaning, the radiator screen can be removed from either side of the tractor. The air filter, battery, tray, and coolant recovery tank are readily accessible.
- Easy Handling and Maneuverability - Traveling from site to site has never been easier. Both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, hydrostatic power steering. Their ideal size and tight turning radius make maneuvering in tight spots a breeze. The brake pedals for HST models are located on the left side for easier operation and smoother turning.
- Electric-Over Hydraulic PTO Switch - Our new PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. Conveniently located on the right side console, Push and turn starts and one push stops the PTO.
- Engine Throttle - The handy engine throttle is conveniently positioned next to the steering wheel. Throttle up easily when you need that extra power to get out of tight situations or when hauling that extra load.
- Grill Guard - The grill guard provides a robust level of protection and easily tilts forward for opening the hood.
- High-back Suspension Seat - Work has never been this comfortable. The new suspension seat with a high seatback offers greater comfort and minimal back fatigue even after a long day’s work. The luxurious design is also pleasing to the eye.
- HST Transmission - Kubota's new MX4800, MX5200 and MX5800 models feature hydraulic servo HST systems that increase pedal responsiveness, and ease on pedal-shifting for smooth performance and improved control, regardless of load size. Forward and reverse directional changes are simple. HST also reduces shock, vibration, noise and fatigue to improve tractor performance and operator comfort. Cruise Control is standard, a great feature for mowing applications; just preset your travel speed then remove your foot from the HST pedal.
- Large Fuel Tank - The new MX fuel tank is now larger with an ample 13.5 gallons capacity, so you can operate longer with less fill ups.
- More Powerful and Clean Engine - Kubota takes tractor performance to the next level. In response to growing environmental awareness, the new MX engines also employ a Common Rail System (CRS) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for cleaner emissions that comply with the latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations, and direct fuel injection for better fuel economy.
- New Dash Panel - The newly designed dash panel with larger and easy-to-read gauges and digital LCD panel with parking indicator provide all the vital information you need for your MX tractor, including ECU and fault code management.
- One-piece Hood and Halogen Headlights - The newly designed slanted hood, and new halogen headlights provide a more powerful appearance and better visibility. The full-opening one-piece hood is made from steel for added strength and features hydraulic dampers for easier opening, so you can perform routine maintenance quickly and efficiently.
- Operator Comfort - Kick back, relax, and get working. The full-flat deck enables safe and easy mounting/dismounting, and the 30 spacious inches between fenders gives you all the room you need to work in comfort. In addition, the easy-to-operate hanging pedals optimize legroom.
- Tool Box - A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat
- Air Cleaner System: Dry-dual element
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement: 148.6 cu. in. (2434 cc)
- Engine: V2403CR-T Kubota CRS, direct injection, liquid cooled diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 13.5 gal (51 L)
- Power Level: (Gross) 61.4 hp (45.8 kW) ; (Net) 57.5 hp (42.9 kW); (PTO) 50.2 hp (37.5 kW)
- Clutch: (Main) No clutch
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 3-range speed
- Transmission: (Shuttle) Hydrostatic pedal operate
- Brake: Mechanical wet disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic power type ; (Power Steering) 4.9 gpm (18.6 l/min)
- Tires Front: 9.5–16
- Tires Rear: 14.9–26
- Turning Radius: (w/Brake) 8.9 ft (2.7 m)
- Ground Clearance: (Min.) 15.2 in (385 mm)
- Lift Capacity: (at 24" Behind Lift Point) 2310 lbs (1050 kg)
- Overall Height: (Top of ROPS) 95.7 (2430 mm)
- Overall Length: (w/o 3P:) 125.2 in (3180 mm)
- Overall Width: (Min.) 69.7 in (1770 mm)
- Tread Width: Front - 52.2 in. (1325 mm) ; Rear - 54.1 in. – 58.7 in. (1375 mm – 1490 mm)
- Weight: With ROPS - 3734 lbs. (1694 kg)
- Wheelbase: 74.6 in (1895 mm)
- 3-Point Hitch: Category I & II
- Alternator: 45 Amp
- Control: Position
- Deck: Flat
- Hood & Grill: Full open hood
- Pedals: Hanging pedals
- Standard: Rear mechanical differential lock
- Max pump capacity l/min: (Main) 9.5 gpm (35.8 l/min)
- HP: 50.2 hp (37.5 kW)
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Standard PTO: Live independent, hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, wet clutch
- Engine Type
- 148.6 cu. in. (2434 cc)
- 61.4 hp (45.8 kW)
- 74.6 in (1895 mm)
- (Top of ROPS) 95.7 (2430 mm)
- (Min.) 69.7 in (1770 mm)
- With ROPS - 3734 lbs. (1694 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- (Min.) 15.2 in (385 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5 gal (51 L)
- (Shuttle) Hydrostatic pedal operate
- Mechanical wet disc