2019 DR Power TB21044DEN DR Field and Brush Mower
TB21044DEN DR Field and Brush Mower
Our newest tow-behind brush mower, with 10.3 HP, provides tremendous value. Hook it up to your ATV or lawn tractor and take down thick growth, including saplings up to 3" thick. Mow up to 1 acre per hour.
- 10.3 HP (13.3 ft-lbs gross torque*) DR OHV Engine: Our PREMIER model is powered by our own easy-starting, DR OHV engine with 10.3 HP (13.3 ft-lbs gross torque*). It features a cast-iron cylinder sleeve and dual-element air filter. CARB certified.
- Floating Deck: The deck is suspended from the frame, allowing it to ride up and over high points, minimizing scalping and protecting the drivetrain from damage.
- Assembled in the USA: Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts. Ships direct from our Wisconsin factory.
- No-Tools Height Adjustment: Choose your mowing height—from 4" to 7.5"—with two easy-turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades: Unique swinging blades pivot when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower's blade, spindle and engine.
- Remote Control: A remote control allows you to engage and disengage the mower blade—right from the driver's seat of your towing vehicle.
- Chain Debris Guard: Similar to the debris shields used on commercial roadside mowers, this guard stops material from flying forward
- Mows Outside Wheelbase: The mowing blade extends outside of the wheels—so you can mow right up next to fences, walls, hedgerows and other obstacles without interference.
- Big “Brush Bar": The 2.75" thick steel frame acts as a brush bar...pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck
- 44" Mulching Deck: The 44" mowing deck is enclosed on 3 sides, so cut material is chopped and re-chopped, leaving windrows behind.
- Outrigger Tow Bar: The 2-piece tow bar allows for offsetting the mowing deck to the left or right...or you can mow right behind your tow vehicle.
- Mow up to 1 acre per hour!: Mowing times will vary with conditions (density of growth and features of terrain), but hooked up to your ATV the DR 10.3 HP Tow-Behind can clear as much 1 acre per hour — while you ride in comfort!
- Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Width: 44"
- Cutting Capacity: 4'-high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 3"-thick saplings
- Cutting Height: 4" to 7 1/2"
- Number of Blades: 2
- Length: 146" with tow bar extended
- Width: 46.5"
- Height: 30 1/2"
- Weight: 413 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78"L x 49"W x 40"H
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Make: DR
- Model: Professional Series
- Starting Type: Electric
- Horsepower: 10.3 HP
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: One (cast iron sleeve)
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Lubrication: Full pressure pump with oil filter
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Fuel Capacity: 2 1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- Accepts Attachments: N/A
- Transmission: N/A
- Type: Tow-Behind
- Machine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 years residential; 1 year commercial
- Number of Tires: 4
- Dimensions: Front: 11 x 4-5" Rear: 13 x 5-6"
- Tread: Front: Never Flat, Rear: Tubed
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 10.3 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4-5 in. Rear: 13 x 5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 1/2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.