2019 Land Pride RTR0542
Call for Price
The Land Pride RTR05 Series Rotary Tillers are sized right for subcompact tractors and are designed to till soil for seedbed preparation. They are ideal for homeowner landscaping, small nurseries, gardens, small hobby farms, or medium-duty residential use. The RTR05, and all reverse rotation tillers, tends to achieve greater depth of penetration, moving and pulverizing more soil in the process, while burying residue as opposed to leaving it on top.
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- Tractor horsepower range: 17-26 hp Gearbox warranty 2 Years on housing, seals, & bearings. (Shows our confidence in the product).
- Working widths: 42" and 50" to meet specific customer needs.
- 5" Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Clevis lower hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. An additional driveline may be required.
- Adjustable park stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- Formed rear deflector: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- 4 "C" shaped heat-treated tines per flange: ‘C’ Shaped tines require less horsepower to move through the ground.
- Solid rotor shaft: 1 3/4" Solid steel rotor shaft for strength.
- 13" Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum. Stamped chain cover Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Recommended tractor power take-off horsepower: Up to 26 HP (Subcompact Tractors)
- Weight: 268 lb.
- Tilling width: 42 in.
- Overall width: 46 1/2 in.
- Hitch type: Category I Fits Land Pride's Category I Quick Hitch
- Offset capabilities: No
- Number of flanges: 6
- Number of tines per flange: 4
- Tine construction: Alloy steel heat treated "C in. shaped blades
- Skid shoes: Adjustable
- Storage stands: Adjustable
- Rear deflector: Adjustable
- Driveline: Category II Off-Center Shear-bolt - standard Slip-Clutch - optional
- Gearbox: 26 HP in.put at 540RPM 1.46:1 ratio Cast iron housing, straight bevel gears
- Gearbox lubrication: & oil capacity 1 Pint of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Drive chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive chain lubrication: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease or equivalent Land Pride Part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Rotor swing diameter: 13 in.
- Rotor shaft speed: 230 RPM at 540 RPM power take-off speed
- Working Width
- 42 in. (107 cm)
- 46 1/2 in.
- 22 5/8 in.
- Recommended HP
- 26 hp
- 268 lb. (122 kg)