2019 Makita 2012NB
Call for Price
12" Portable Planer
The Makita 2012NB 12 in. Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. It features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planing performance. The 15 Amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and lower noise (only 83dB). The Makita 12 in. planer is engineered for finish woodworking and is ideal for cabinets, closets, staircase, furniture, and more.
- Cutting Capacity (width): 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity (depth): 1/8 in.
- Cutting Capacity (thickness): 6-3/32 in.
- No. of Knives: 2
- Table Size (WxL): 12 in. x 30-3/8 in.
- No Load Speed: 8,500 RPM
- AMPS: 15
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30-3/8 in. x 19-1/64 in. x 15-25/32 in.
- Net Weight: 61.9 lb.
- Adjustable table: No
- Electric Brake: No
- Max. no load speed: 8,500 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Stand included: No
- Shipping Weight: 67.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-032858
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Large and easy-to-operate on/off paddle switch
- Double edge planer blades
- Detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment
- Easily adjustable cutting depth for precision planing
- Optional dust hood enables dust collection system to be connected to planer
- (1) 12" Planer Blade, 2/pk (793346-8)
- (1) Blade Wrench (783208-8)
- (1) Magnetic Holder (762014-4)
- (1) Key (415715-0)
- 30-3/8 in.
- 19-1/64 in.
- 15-25/32 in.
- 61.9 lb.