2019 Makita 6407
Call for Price
The Makita 3/8 in. drill has powerful 4.9 AMP motor and variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. It contains an in-line handle design and a large trigger switch for comfortable operation. Additional features include a convenient reversing switch, and a large recessed lock-on button for added convenience. The 6407 has a low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,500 RPM
- AMPS: 4.9
- Overall Length: 10-9/32 in.
- Net Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Handle: Pistol
- Max. no load speed: 2,500 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-022361
- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for better accuracy
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- 1-year limited warranty
- (1) 3/8" Drill Chuck (763136-3)
- (1) Chuck Key (763423-0)
- 10-9/32 in.
- 3.1 lb.