2019 Makita DA3010F
Call for Price
3/8" Angle Drill, reversible
With a 10-5/8 in. long body and 2-5/8 in. head width, the Makita 3/8 in. Angle Drill (model DA3010F) provides a compact solution when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications. The paddle switch with variable speed provides increased user convenience, and the torque-limiting clutch is engineered to disengage the gears if the bit binds. The LED light illuminates the work surface for improved visibility.
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 13/16 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,400 RPM
- AMPS: 4
- Overall Length: 10-5/8 in.
- Net Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Handle: Angle
- Max. no load speed: 2,400 RPM
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 4.21 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-046947
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- Compact design (10-5/8" long and 2-5/8" head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Double insulated
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- 1-year limited warranty
- (1) Chuck Key (763415-9)
- (1) Drill Chuck (763174-5)
- (1) Key Holder (411780-7)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
- 10-5/8 in.
- 3.5 lb.