2019 Makita GA4534
Call for Price
4‑1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/16 in.) with paddle switch for added comfort and a refined design at only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue. The paddle switch desgin includes no lock-on for added user preference. The side handle is positioned at an increased 20Â° angle for added comfort and control. The Makita Angle Grinder is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more.
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- AMPS: 6
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 in. - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch: No
- Lock-Off Switch: Yes
- Switch Type: Body grip/paddle
- Overall Length: 10-3/8 in.
- Net Weight: 4.2 lb.
- Variable speed control dial: No
- Electric Brake: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 6.05 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-606196
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design at only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Paddle switch design with no lock-on for added user preference
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20° angle for comfort and control
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Includes grinding wheel, guard, inner flange, lock- nut, wrench and side handle
- (1) 4 1/2" Grinding Wheel (741423-B)
- (1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard (122886-3)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
- (1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
- (1) Side Handle (153504-2)
- (1) Lock Nut (224568-4)
- 10-3/8 in.
- 4.2 lb.