2019 Makita TD022DSE
Call for Price
7.2V Lithium‑Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
The Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit delivers convenience and precision in an ultra-compact size. With two speed settings, variable speed (0-2,450 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM), and 220 in.lbs. of Max Torque, users have more control for a range of applications. The TD022DSE has a convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes, with an ergonomically-located forward/reverse switch for added convenience. It will operate in straight or pistol grip positions, weighs only 1.2 lbs. and has a soft-grip handle for added comfort. With the ultra-compact size it's ideal for precision applications in tight spaces, and can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque.
- Hex Shank: 1/4 in.
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,450 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 220 in.lbs./25N•m
- Battery: 7.2V Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length (pistol): 8-15/16 in.
- Overall Length (in-line): 11-1/8 in.
- Net Weight (with battery): 1.2 lb.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 4.741 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-833257
- Makita-built motor delivers 220 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
- Variable speed (0-2,450 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ergonomically located forward/reverse switch for convenient adjustment of rotational speed for precise screw driving
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area and flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- Lock-off switch for user convenience
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Can also be used as a hand-driven screwdriver to securely fasten screws to a proper torque
- Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8" (straight) and 8-15/16" (pistol)
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (2) 7.2V Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery (BL0715)
- (1) 7.2V - 12V max Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WB)
- (1) Tool Case (824842-6)
- 1.2 lb.